WASP is a boutique software house that has an in-depth knowledge of the Health Market and works closely with pioneering NHS Trusts, HEIs and professional bodies to develop and pilot new on-line services.
The products and services that result from these exercises, empower individuals to consider their involvement in the care of patients and how they might positively influence processes through their professional behaviour.
WASP’s Clinical Services support the clinical process by improving workflow processes and data collection, sharing this data across the organisation and beyond and proactively
alerting staff to changes in the patient’s condition without the need for
- Referral Services to Urgent Care to reduce demand on A&E.
- Clinical Pathways that actively manage the Inpatient discharge process to assure EDDs.
- A Contemporaneous Clinical Record to monitor activity details for all current Inpatient episodes with the ability to task others.
- Capability to book external services in order to support “Discharge to Assess” programmes.
- Case Notes service providing a summary of care events/interventions for patients with on-line access to clinical content, replacing paper medical records.
WASP also works with leading figures in the Work Place Assessment market to provide a range of Assessment and Feedback Tools to deliver a fully on-line assessment and feedback service accredited by Royal Colleges and appropriate professional bodies.
These have been extended through work with Coventry University and Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust to include a Care & Compassion Feedback Tool that provides a single consolidated feedback instrument for staff, patient/Carers, Trainees, services areas as well as the Friends & Family Test.
Assessment and Feedback Tools:
- Feedback services, including “Care & Compassion”, that provides evidence of excellent performance as well as identifying specific problem areas.
- Assessment tools to support the clinician/practitioner collect evidence of performance for Appraisal and Revalidation
- An e-Portfolio to support trainees throughout their professional training for medical, scientific and nursing.