- WASP offer a full range of on-line Revalidation services
- The instruments used (SPRAT and SHEFFPAT) have been kite marked to the GMC Revalidation Guidance on MSF and Patient Feedback.
- WASP has a range of MSF instruments that are used by GPs, Acute Clinicians, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Educational Supervisors, Vets etc. Used throughout Scotland and integrated with Scottish On-line Appraisal Resource (SOAR) for all clinicians.
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) reviewed and confirms MSF Tool “fit for purpose” for Revalidation.
- Multi Source Feedback (Peer 360 Review) and Patient Feedback provided as a wholly on-line service via the Medical Assessment Portal.
- Support services for training, mentoring, professional development and Benchmarking offered through specialist partners